Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My First Hanglar & Stanglar card



My first ever Hanglar & Stanglar card. I so wanted some of these stamps, but they are rarer than Hens teeth in the Uk...since they are only available to buy in Sweden & Norway. Lucky for me I did a stamped image swap with the lovely Kim (Kittypuss over on UKS). So last night I finally finished colouring her in. I have used my Prismacolor's with Sansador and the papers are all Cosmo Cricket "Halfway Cafe". I used a white poster paint Sharpie to write on the blackboard paper.

The good news for me is that since making this card last night, I am about to become the proud owner of 8...yes 8 Hanglar stamps....yay me...LOL. Such nice timing as today is my 19th Wedding Anniversary and Thursday is also my **insert coughing** birthday. David has taken the day off work, and I only have to work for about 3 hours, so we are off out to lunch, and then off to the jewellers so that I can try on a "Sweetie Bracelet" made by Links of London...as my Dad & Sister want to buy it for my Birthday....lucky me. This week has been a fab week so far....one of the best in ages, but I will tell you more later.
Caz
x

5 comments:

Maya said...

Fab card!
Love the colouring :)

And lucky you,can`t wait to see what you can do with your new stamps.

Hugs from Maya

Clair Matthews said...

Great Card! Have a fantastic birthday...you really must buy the sweetie bracelet...Sharni has it & its lovely!!!!! trouble is, you then get addicted to buying the charms!!xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Love the card.

Certainly sounds like you are being a spoilt bunny with the stamps (I'm jealous) and the bracelet. Deservedly so :o)

have a great birthday for Thursday if I don't pop by before then.

Lilian said...

Oohh what a lovely birthday you'll be having. :) I'll be looking forward to seeing your new Hanglar creations. Lucky girl!

Kim said...

Oh Caz, this is beautiful. I am so glad you liked them and am pleased to say I will post your Hanglar stamps to you this morning so watch out for postie tomorrow morning!! Happy birthday and anniversary, bracelet sounds gorgeous. Kim xxx